Honesty ~ Creativity ~ Persistence ~ Results
Your organization wants long-term relationships with donors. Through Full Cup, I work with you to create and maintain these assets--now and into the future.
I provide tailored fundraising and communications services for nonprofits that focus on everything from economic and community development to museums, Youth and Senior services to workforce, affordable housing, food justice and the environment.
- “A few foundations have been very generous with us, but they’re making it clear it won’t last forever. What should we do to diversify and balance our donor portfolio? How do we protect our mission into the future?”
- “We’ve developed new programs recently. How can we best describe this new work, and are there funders out there we haven’t contacted who would be interested in what we’re providing?”
- "Our constituents are thrilled with the work we do, but we haven't found a way to convey that excitement to potential funders....how can we make both the necessity for our mission, and the positive response we've gotten, clear?"
- “Our staff and board members need better skills to represent our work to funders and the community...can you help us?”
If you're like most organizations, you face a daily challenge of balancing the offering of your mission with your fundraising activities. Keeping track of a shifting development landscape while having the up-to-date tools you need to perform a successful campaign can be a daunting task. You want:
- A development plan based on an honest assessment of your organization’s strengths and weaknesses...
- Grant proposals, LOI’s, brochures and annual reports that make your programs as compelling and professional on the page as they are in the field...
- Up-to-date research on current and prospective donors...
I've helped nonprofits fulfill their budgets and their missions for over twenty years, have worked with over forty agencies, and have a solid record of success.
Call me at (415) 794-2695, or send me an email at email@example.com today about how I can help your organization start to better fulfill its mission.